PILINHA: {__webCacheId=filmBasicInfo_pl_PL, __webCacheKey=30929}

Akademia Policyjna 7: Misja w Moskwie

Police Academy: Mission to Moscow
5,9 20 677
ocen
5,9 10 1 20677
Akademia Policyjna 7: Misja w Moskwie
powrót do forum filmu Akademia Policyjna 7: Misja w Moskwie

i w szczególe, czy ktoś wie, dlaczego nie było Hightowera i Hooks?

ocenił(a) film na 6
nie_zarejestrowany

Nie wiem, ale możliwe że była za długa przerwa od części 6 i było już trudno wszystkich razem zebrać, a wiadomo że musieli być i Lassard i Harris.

nie_zarejestrowany

According to his autobiography, Bubba Smith had initially made a verbal agreement to reprise his role as Hightower. However, Marion Ramsey later called Bubba in tears, uncertain as to why she had not been asked to return. Bubba knew Marion was hurting financially, having already given her a small loan not long before. Bubba said he would see what he could do. When Bubba called the producers to ask if Marion could join the cast, he was told that Hooks could not be written into the script. In defense of Marion, Bubba made the decision to withdraw from the movie. In a peculiar case of life imitating art, this situation mirrors the scene in Akademia policyjna (1984), when Hightower is forced to leave the academy after standing up for Hooks.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110857/trivia/?ref_=tt_trv_trv

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones